1. All stories should be posted with the following information:
Title: Author: Pairing: Rating/Genre: Warning: (if applicable) Disclaimer: Summary: (Your story under an LJ-cut or a direct link to your story)
2. Warnings. If there is any subject matter that is not PG13 in your story, then you must put it into your warnings. This includes warnings regarding incest, non-consensual sex, cutting, eating disorders, character death, etc. This is so that readers can make an informed decision about whether or not they want to read your story, based on content that may be sensitive to some.
3. LJ-cut. We ask all our members to make the visible portion of your entries (that is, the part that appears on the main page) as space-efficient as possible by using the LJ-cut feature.
4. Tags. Use appropriate tags for your posts(band(s) and/or pairing(s)), we prefer pairing(s). Make it a habit. For requesting tags, click here.
5. Off-Topic Posts. Since this community is primarily a place for fan fiction related to kpop, any other media (art, vids, mixes, etc) and general discussions are considered off-topic. If a post does not involve fan-writing - then it may be deleted.
6. Locked Post. Linking to locked fics are prohibited. You can advertise your comm but posting to this comm in order to get into reading your fics is a BIG no-no.
Criticism/Conflict. Personal attacks and abusive comments will not be tolerated under any circumstances, and may result in the person getting banned. If you don't like what you've just read, then leave a respectful comment giving constructive criticism.
As readers, we are not only here to be entertained by fanfic, but to also help writers grow and develop their craft. Some writers who post here will be new to the whole experience of writing and posting fanfic, and they do not need to be bombarded with abusive comments that won't be of any constructive help to them as writers in the long run.
For writers, if you feel that someone has personally attacked you, then please message the mods and we will investigate.
Please be respectful towards each other, and we will all get along without drama.